The story of CSI basics

Hi there! As you have probably noticed I'm part of CSI's design team and share layouts based on the CSI case files on my blog almost weekly. CSI is so much more than just a regular scrapbooking challenge. It is a community with a capital C. All the design team and CSI members upload their CSI layouts to the gallery. You can find different forums from the site, like CSI Lab where members share their tips about scrapbooking, and you can even find a live chat room!

Each challenge contains a case file. This week's case file looks like this:
The case file contains three parts: 
  1. Inspiration picture where the color scheme of the file comes from. You should use all these colors in your layout. You can add neutrals like white, black and kraft if you want.
  2. Evidence: this is a list of elements and you need to choose at least two from the list and include them to your layout. This time I chose "triangles" and "stack something".
  3. Testimony: This part quides you with the topic and journaling of your layout. CSI is all about the stories, so this is probably the most important part! You need to choose one option from this list. For my layout, I chose "thank you letter" as the picture is actually a thank you card that my cousin sent after her high school graduation to family and friends.
So here is my layout based on the case file:





Our former CSI DT member Riikka has made awesome instructions about how you can upload your layouts to the CSI gallery. You can check it out here!

I really hope that I see you and your layout in CSI! We have an awesome community there and we hope that you join us :)

3 comments

  1. I'm stunned! What an amazing LO! Love the yellow, love the blocks , love it ALL! Thanks for sharing! XO Anna :-)
    urascrap.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous layout and the graded colour papers look wonderful as does the photo... she is a beautiful girl. You already know how much I love your style. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!